In this month’s episode of Discourse!, Theo Wildcroft, Dan Gorman and special emergency guest Vivian Asimos discuss the US Supreme Court’s relationship to Christianity, how the Independent dealt with criticism of a review of a book critical of paganism, and religion, abuse and the idea of a ‘witch hunt’ in yoga and academia. Oh and something called coronavirus?
Links for items discussed in this episode:
- “With religion-related rulings on the horizon, U.S. Christians see Supreme Court favorably”
- “Pagans express outrage and disappointment over ‘book review'”
- “Shielded for Decades, A Yoga Leader’s Alleged Sexual Abuse Finally Comes Under Fire”
- “Oxford dean accused of failing to report child sexual assault claim”
- “Master of Deceit: How Yogi Bhajan Used Kundalini Yoga for Money, Sex and Power”
Source for Featured Image Screenshot of Rio’s Christ the Redeemer with the flags of countries afflicted by Covid-19: