Editors in Chief
- Katie Aston, Newman University, Birmingham, UK (Features)
- Sammy Bishop, University of Edinburgh, UK (Sales and Marketing)
- Martin Lepage, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada. (Archive)
- Knut Melvær, University of Bergen, Norway. (Webmaster)
- Venetia Robertson, University of Sydney, Australia (Social Media, on sabbatical)
- Jane Skjoldli, University of Bergen, Norway. (Opportunities Digest)
- Aled Thomas, The Open University, UK (Social Media, interim)
- Kevin Whitesides, University of California at Santa Barbara, USA (Editor-at-large)
- Sidney Castillo, Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Peru
- Thomas J. Coleman III, Coventry University, UK.
- Breann Fallon, University of Sydney, Australia
- Dusty Hoesly, University of California at Santa Barbara, USA.
- George Ioannides, University of Sydney, Australia
- Paulina Kolata, Lancaster University, UK.
- Martin Lepage, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada.
- Damon Zacharias Lycourinos, University of Edinburgh, UK
- David McConeghy, Chapman University, USA.
- Christopher F. Silver, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, USA.
- Brad Stoddard, Florida State University, USA.
- Jonathan Tuckett, Unseen University, UK
- Jack Tsonis, Macquarie University, Australia.
The team would like to express their gratitude to Graham Harvey and the committee at the BASR, and to Dr Steven Sutcliffe, Dr Hannah Holtschneider, Dr Jessie Paterson and Nicola Osbourne at the University of Edinburgh for their continued help and support with this project.
Thanks also to David Jack for recording our theme tune, and to Martin Elden of livingapart.co.uk for graphic design.
We would also like to acknowledge the hard work of our former editorial team members Louise Connelly (2011-2013) and Per Smith (2012-2013), and Hanna Lehtinen (2013-2014,). And the hundreds of people who have directly contributed to the RSP in some way.
Page last updated: 25 November 2016